Mike Wirth's Infographic Published in the Wall Street Journal
10/02/12 - Mike Wirth has published an infographic that is in today's Wall Street Journal. The graphic explains the process of an internal investigation under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (1977). You can view the online version of the article here.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings