Miss Betty has been committed to Queens for 53 years
Betty Davis has worked at Queens University of Charlotte for 53 years. She is a bit of an icon on campus, often referred to simply as Miss Betty. Students, alumni, faculty and staff always seem to smile when her name is mentioned and there is never a lack of memories and stories to share.
Recently, WRAL-TV out of Raleigh came to campus to get a sneak peek into Miss Betty's daily life at Queens and her impact on the students who see her every day. It's all captured on camera! View the WRAL-TV news segment and photos of Miss Betty.
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus