Miss Betty has been committed to Queens for 53 years
Betty Davis has worked at Queens University of Charlotte for 53 years. She is a bit of an icon on campus, often referred to simply as Miss Betty. Students, alumni, faculty and staff always seem to smile when her name is mentioned and there is never a lack of memories and stories to share.
Recently, WRAL-TV out of Raleigh came to campus to get a sneak peek into Miss Betty's daily life at Queens and her impact on the students who see her every day. It's all captured on camera! View the WRAL-TV news segment and photos of Miss Betty.
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens