Miss Betty has been committed to Queens for 53 years
Betty Davis has worked at Queens University of Charlotte for 53 years. She is a bit of an icon on campus, often referred to simply as Miss Betty. Students, alumni, faculty and staff always seem to smile when her name is mentioned and there is never a lack of memories and stories to share.
Recently, WRAL-TV out of Raleigh came to campus to get a sneak peek into Miss Betty's daily life at Queens and her impact on the students who see her every day. It's all captured on camera! View the WRAL-TV news segment and photos of Miss Betty.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon