Miss Betty has been committed to Queens for 53 years
Betty Davis has worked at Queens University of Charlotte for 53 years. She is a bit of an icon on campus, often referred to simply as Miss Betty. Students, alumni, faculty and staff always seem to smile when her name is mentioned and there is never a lack of memories and stories to share.
Recently, WRAL-TV out of Raleigh came to campus to get a sneak peek into Miss Betty's daily life at Queens and her impact on the students who see her every day. It's all captured on camera! View the WRAL-TV news segment and photos of Miss Betty.
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine