Miss Betty has been committed to Queens for 53 years
Betty Davis has worked at Queens University of Charlotte for 53 years. She is a bit of an icon on campus, often referred to simply as Miss Betty. Students, alumni, faculty and staff always seem to smile when her name is mentioned and there is never a lack of memories and stories to share.
Recently, WRAL-TV out of Raleigh came to campus to get a sneak peek into Miss Betty's daily life at Queens and her impact on the students who see her every day. It's all captured on camera! View the WRAL-TV news segment and photos of Miss Betty.
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion