Morri Creech Receives Award
Morri Creech is a recipient of the 2012 Elizabeth Matchett Stover Award from The Southwest Review, given annually to the author of the best poem to appear in the magazine's pages. Professor Creech also read his poems at the 80th Anniversary Celebration for the North Carolina Poetry Society on Saturday, December 1.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"