Morri Creech Receives Award
Morri Creech is a recipient of the 2012 Elizabeth Matchett Stover Award from The Southwest Review, given annually to the author of the best poem to appear in the magazine's pages. Professor Creech also read his poems at the 80th Anniversary Celebration for the North Carolina Poetry Society on Saturday, December 1.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week