Morri Creech Receives Award
Morri Creech is a recipient of the 2012 Elizabeth Matchett Stover Award from The Southwest Review, given annually to the author of the best poem to appear in the magazine's pages. Professor Creech also read his poems at the 80th Anniversary Celebration for the North Carolina Poetry Society on Saturday, December 1.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics