Morri Creech Receives Award
Morri Creech is a recipient of the 2012 Elizabeth Matchett Stover Award from The Southwest Review, given annually to the author of the best poem to appear in the magazine's pages. Professor Creech also read his poems at the 80th Anniversary Celebration for the North Carolina Poetry Society on Saturday, December 1.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits