Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
On Sunday, Mike Wirth and Tanja Bechtler performed a multimedia concert of Bach's cello suite. Mike created six sound reactive apps that projected graphical patterns based on quality, tone, and volume of the cello as it played onto the back of the stage wall. The performance was part of the Salon afternoons at the CAST Theatre in NoDa. Tanja and Mike will perform again at the theatre on April 27. A photo of the performance can be seen here.
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte