Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
On Sunday, Mike Wirth and Tanja Bechtler performed a multimedia concert of Bach's cello suite. Mike created six sound reactive apps that projected graphical patterns based on quality, tone, and volume of the cello as it played onto the back of the stage wall. The performance was part of the Salon afternoons at the CAST Theatre in NoDa. Tanja and Mike will perform again at the theatre on April 27. A photo of the performance can be seen here.
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations