Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
On Sunday, Mike Wirth and Tanja Bechtler performed a multimedia concert of Bach's cello suite. Mike created six sound reactive apps that projected graphical patterns based on quality, tone, and volume of the cello as it played onto the back of the stage wall. The performance was part of the Salon afternoons at the CAST Theatre in NoDa. Tanja and Mike will perform again at the theatre on April 27. A photo of the performance can be seen here.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association