Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
On Sunday, Mike Wirth and Tanja Bechtler performed a multimedia concert of Bach's cello suite. Mike created six sound reactive apps that projected graphical patterns based on quality, tone, and volume of the cello as it played onto the back of the stage wall. The performance was part of the Salon afternoons at the CAST Theatre in NoDa. Tanja and Mike will perform again at the theatre on April 27. A photo of the performance can be seen here.
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study