Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
On Sunday, Mike Wirth and Tanja Bechtler performed a multimedia concert of Bach's cello suite. Mike created six sound reactive apps that projected graphical patterns based on quality, tone, and volume of the cello as it played onto the back of the stage wall. The performance was part of the Salon afternoons at the CAST Theatre in NoDa. Tanja and Mike will perform again at the theatre on April 27. A photo of the performance can be seen here.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers