Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
The Levine Cancer Institute (LCI) is trying to win a Community Impact Grant through The LIVESTRONG Foundation that would enable Queens' Music Therapy Program to provide music therapy to patients being treated in the blood and marrow transplant unit and the chemotherapy infusion department.
LCI has made it to the second round of the grant application process; however, this round is all about community voting. Queens is inviting everyone to join in and support our efforts!
Every person is allowed to vote once a day, and you can triple each vote's impact by sharing on facebook and twitter. Vote now through Friday, April 11 to have a real impact in the community: http://ow.ly/uZN7O
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC