Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
The Levine Cancer Institute (LCI) is trying to win a Community Impact Grant through The LIVESTRONG Foundation that would enable Queens' Music Therapy Program to provide music therapy to patients being treated in the blood and marrow transplant unit and the chemotherapy infusion department.
LCI has made it to the second round of the grant application process; however, this round is all about community voting. Queens is inviting everyone to join in and support our efforts!
Every person is allowed to vote once a day, and you can triple each vote's impact by sharing on facebook and twitter. Vote now through Friday, April 11 to have a real impact in the community: http://ow.ly/uZN7O
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus