Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
The Levine Cancer Institute (LCI) is trying to win a Community Impact Grant through The LIVESTRONG Foundation that would enable Queens' Music Therapy Program to provide music therapy to patients being treated in the blood and marrow transplant unit and the chemotherapy infusion department.
LCI has made it to the second round of the grant application process; however, this round is all about community voting. Queens is inviting everyone to join in and support our efforts!
Every person is allowed to vote once a day, and you can triple each vote's impact by sharing on facebook and twitter. Vote now through Friday, April 11 to have a real impact in the community: http://ow.ly/uZN7O
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality