Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
The Levine Cancer Institute (LCI) is trying to win a Community Impact Grant through The LIVESTRONG Foundation that would enable Queens' Music Therapy Program to provide music therapy to patients being treated in the blood and marrow transplant unit and the chemotherapy infusion department.
LCI has made it to the second round of the grant application process; however, this round is all about community voting. Queens is inviting everyone to join in and support our efforts!
Every person is allowed to vote once a day, and you can triple each vote's impact by sharing on facebook and twitter. Vote now through Friday, April 11 to have a real impact in the community: http://ow.ly/uZN7O
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto