Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
The Levine Cancer Institute (LCI) is trying to win a Community Impact Grant through The LIVESTRONG Foundation that would enable Queens' Music Therapy Program to provide music therapy to patients being treated in the blood and marrow transplant unit and the chemotherapy infusion department.
LCI has made it to the second round of the grant application process; however, this round is all about community voting. Queens is inviting everyone to join in and support our efforts!
Every person is allowed to vote once a day, and you can triple each vote's impact by sharing on facebook and twitter. Vote now through Friday, April 11 to have a real impact in the community: http://ow.ly/uZN7O
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association