My Digital Life: Social Media meets Personal Privacy
The James L. Knight School of Communication invited the Myers Park Home Owners Association and the Queens community to come to a discussion about the role of social media and how to protect your privacy in the digital age, led by Dr. Mac McArthur.
The first session began at 7:00 PM – 7:45 PM with a presentation by Dr. McArthur followed by a discussion with the audience. Then, the Knight School offered a hands-on look at navigating social media, from 7:45 PM – 8:30 PM in the Knight Crane Convergence Lab. Knight School students assisted participants in the hands on session. The students taught participants how to set-up a Twitter and Skype account, change privacy settings on Facebook and answer other questions about how to use these social media tools.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook