My Digital Life: Social Media meets Personal Privacy
The James L. Knight School of Communication invited the Myers Park Home Owners Association and the Queens community to come to a discussion about the role of social media and how to protect your privacy in the digital age, led by Dr. Mac McArthur.
The first session began at 7:00 PM – 7:45 PM with a presentation by Dr. McArthur followed by a discussion with the audience. Then, the Knight School offered a hands-on look at navigating social media, from 7:45 PM – 8:30 PM in the Knight Crane Convergence Lab. Knight School students assisted participants in the hands on session. The students taught participants how to set-up a Twitter and Skype account, change privacy settings on Facebook and answer other questions about how to use these social media tools.
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors