National Hispanic Heritage Month
September 15 through October 15, 2011
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion, Foreign Language Department and The Latin American Student Organization at Queens University of Charlotte will sponsor a series of festivities to celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month. For more details, contact Bill Means at 704-337-2320, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success