Internship & Career Programs Welcomes Katy Green
Queens welcomes Katy Green as Assistant Director of Internship & Career Programs. Katy joins us from University of North Carolina at Greensboro's career services office where she worked as a Career Counselor. Her experience with career program development and career counseling will be a great asset. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook