Internship & Career Programs Welcomes Katy Green
Queens welcomes Katy Green as Assistant Director of Internship & Career Programs. Katy joins us from University of North Carolina at Greensboro's career services office where she worked as a Career Counselor. Her experience with career program development and career counseling will be a great asset. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article