McColl School of Business Launches New Business Management Certificate
To prepare individuals for careers in the growing field of business continuity, McColl School of Business is collaborating with Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) to offer the Business Continuity Management Certificate starting in January 2012.
To kick off the new certificate, McColl School of Business is hosting an informational session, "Business Continuity Planning: Job Outlooks and Opportunities," on Wednesday, November 14, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at The Charlotte Motor Speedway. Those interested in learning about careers in business continuity, disaster recovery, and contingency planning are encouraged to attend.
The certificate is designed for professionals who are new to business continuity or current planners who are looking for a complete guide for building a business continuity program within their organization. The course introduces the necessary aspects of business continuity management for determining the most appropriate requirements for their organization. The fifteen-week program meets once a week for three hours so students can earn a new professional credential in less than four months. Please visit our BCM webpage or call Andrea Kiessling at 704-688-2705 for more information.
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation