McColl School of Business Launches New Business Management Certificate
To prepare individuals for careers in the growing field of business continuity, McColl School of Business is collaborating with Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) to offer the Business Continuity Management Certificate starting in January 2012.
To kick off the new certificate, McColl School of Business is hosting an informational session, "Business Continuity Planning: Job Outlooks and Opportunities," on Wednesday, November 14, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at The Charlotte Motor Speedway. Those interested in learning about careers in business continuity, disaster recovery, and contingency planning are encouraged to attend.
The certificate is designed for professionals who are new to business continuity or current planners who are looking for a complete guide for building a business continuity program within their organization. The course introduces the necessary aspects of business continuity management for determining the most appropriate requirements for their organization. The fifteen-week program meets once a week for three hours so students can earn a new professional credential in less than four months. Please visit our BCM webpage or call Andrea Kiessling at 704-688-2705 for more information.
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Students Participate in the 2014 South Carolina Bankers Association Banking Career 101
- The Dean's Digest - March 2014
- The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- The Dean's Digest -February 2014
- MSAA Tuition Discount Program
- Student Spotlight: Dr. Michael Manning