McColl School of Business Launches New Business Management Certificate
To prepare individuals for careers in the growing field of business continuity, McColl School of Business is collaborating with Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) to offer the Business Continuity Management Certificate starting in January 2012.
To kick off the new certificate, McColl School of Business is hosting an informational session, "Business Continuity Planning: Job Outlooks and Opportunities," on Wednesday, November 14, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at The Charlotte Motor Speedway. Those interested in learning about careers in business continuity, disaster recovery, and contingency planning are encouraged to attend.
The certificate is designed for professionals who are new to business continuity or current planners who are looking for a complete guide for building a business continuity program within their organization. The course introduces the necessary aspects of business continuity management for determining the most appropriate requirements for their organization. The fifteen-week program meets once a week for three hours so students can earn a new professional credential in less than four months. Please visit our BCM webpage or call Andrea Kiessling at 704-688-2705 for more information.
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
- Class of 2013 Inducted into the Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
- The Dean's Digest - October 2013
- Exceeding goals in the Wireman Golf Tournament
- Queens Graduates Its Inaugural School Executive Leadership Academy Cohort
- The Dean's Digest - September 2013
- The McColl School of Business Launches Banking Initiative
- Professor John Bennett Releases New Book