McColl School of Business Launches New Business Management Certificate
To prepare individuals for careers in the growing field of business continuity, McColl School of Business is collaborating with Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) to offer the Business Continuity Management Certificate starting in January 2012.
To kick off the new certificate, McColl School of Business is hosting an informational session, "Business Continuity Planning: Job Outlooks and Opportunities," on Wednesday, November 14, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at The Charlotte Motor Speedway. Those interested in learning about careers in business continuity, disaster recovery, and contingency planning are encouraged to attend.
The certificate is designed for professionals who are new to business continuity or current planners who are looking for a complete guide for building a business continuity program within their organization. The course introduces the necessary aspects of business continuity management for determining the most appropriate requirements for their organization. The fifteen-week program meets once a week for three hours so students can earn a new professional credential in less than four months. Please visit our BCM webpage or call Andrea Kiessling at 704-688-2705 for more information.
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Queens' Online MBA Ranked Best in North America
- 2016 Case Competition
- Debra Plousha Moore Recognized as BusinessWoman of the Year Award Recipient
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- McColl School Undergrads Teach Middle School Students Leadership Skills
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- The Dean's Perspective - October 2015
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations