Nancy McNelis is new EMBA director
She comes to the McColl School from Right Management where she was VP for business development
Queens University of Charlotte proudly announces that Nancy McNelis is now director of the Executive Master's in Business Administration program in the McColl School of Business.
The McColl School's EMBA program has educated rising and senior level managers and executives for more than 30 years. It is the first and only Executive MBA program in the Charlotte region. It has always been at the forefront of delivering a dynamic and practical development experience for mid- to senior-level managers.
McNelis was formerly vice president of business development for Right Management, a subsidiary of Manpower, and before that managing director of the Carolinas practice of Jefferson Wells International, another subsidiary of Manpower.
Her community involvement includes leadership positions with Leadership Charlotte, Charlotte Mecklenburg Women's Summit, Gateway Village YMCA, Women Executives, Women Executives Community Service "Give Her Wings" Scholarship Campaign and most recently the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women Executive Leadership Team.
McNelis is a past winner of the Charlotte Business Journal's Top 25 Women In Business Achievement Award, a member of Leadership Charlotte Class XXX and was a recent participant in the U.S. Army War College National Security Seminar.
She earned an undergraduate degree in accounting from the Ohio State University, a master's in business administration degree from the University of Kansas and is a CPA.
Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and the Andrew Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
# # #
Queens University of Charlotte Name Usage Guidelines:
Queens University of Charlotte
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association