McColl School adds PMBA Healthcare Leadership concentration
The McColl School of Business, in cooperation with the Blair College of Health, has added a concentration in healthcare leadership for PMBA students. The concentration is designed for students who are already working in healthcare and want to shift their roles, or for those who want to broaden the scope of an MBA degree.
The McColl School added the concentration recognizing that the healthcare field is the leading employer in the region and has considerable growth prospects.
"We are excited to offer this concentration for healthcare professionals whose field demands that they not only stay current, but also broaden their skillset and knowledge base on a graduate level to stay competitive," said Terry Broderick, dean of the McColl School. "The faculty teaching courses in this concentration are leaders in their fields, with experience in the ever-changing field of healthcare that informs their teaching."
Students will study management of healthcare outcomes, healthcare structure and policy and informatics.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List