McColl School adds PMBA Healthcare Leadership concentration
The McColl School of Business, in cooperation with the Blair College of Health, has added a concentration in healthcare leadership for PMBA students. The concentration is designed for students who are already working in healthcare and want to shift their roles, or for those who want to broaden the scope of an MBA degree.
The McColl School added the concentration recognizing that the healthcare field is the leading employer in the region and has considerable growth prospects.
"We are excited to offer this concentration for healthcare professionals whose field demands that they not only stay current, but also broaden their skillset and knowledge base on a graduate level to stay competitive," said Terry Broderick, dean of the McColl School. "The faculty teaching courses in this concentration are leaders in their fields, with experience in the ever-changing field of healthcare that informs their teaching."
Students will study management of healthcare outcomes, healthcare structure and policy and informatics.
For more details visit the McColl School.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street