McColl School adds PMBA Healthcare Leadership concentration
The McColl School of Business, in cooperation with the Blair College of Health, has added a concentration in healthcare leadership for PMBA students. The concentration is designed for students who are already working in healthcare and want to shift their roles, or for those who want to broaden the scope of an MBA degree.
The McColl School added the concentration recognizing that the healthcare field is the leading employer in the region and has considerable growth prospects.
"We are excited to offer this concentration for healthcare professionals whose field demands that they not only stay current, but also broaden their skillset and knowledge base on a graduate level to stay competitive," said Terry Broderick, dean of the McColl School. "The faculty teaching courses in this concentration are leaders in their fields, with experience in the ever-changing field of healthcare that informs their teaching."
Students will study management of healthcare outcomes, healthcare structure and policy and informatics.
For more details visit the McColl School.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu