McColl School adds PMBA Healthcare Leadership concentration
The McColl School of Business, in cooperation with the Blair College of Health, has added a concentration in healthcare leadership for PMBA students. The concentration is designed for students who are already working in healthcare and want to shift their roles, or for those who want to broaden the scope of an MBA degree.
The McColl School added the concentration recognizing that the healthcare field is the leading employer in the region and has considerable growth prospects.
"We are excited to offer this concentration for healthcare professionals whose field demands that they not only stay current, but also broaden their skillset and knowledge base on a graduate level to stay competitive," said Terry Broderick, dean of the McColl School. "The faculty teaching courses in this concentration are leaders in their fields, with experience in the ever-changing field of healthcare that informs their teaching."
Students will study management of healthcare outcomes, healthcare structure and policy and informatics.
For more details visit the McColl School.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie