McColl School adds PMBA Healthcare Leadership concentration
The McColl School of Business, in cooperation with the Blair College of Health, has added a concentration in healthcare leadership for PMBA students. The concentration is designed for students who are already working in healthcare and want to shift their roles, or for those who want to broaden the scope of an MBA degree.
The McColl School added the concentration recognizing that the healthcare field is the leading employer in the region and has considerable growth prospects.
"We are excited to offer this concentration for healthcare professionals whose field demands that they not only stay current, but also broaden their skillset and knowledge base on a graduate level to stay competitive," said Terry Broderick, dean of the McColl School. "The faculty teaching courses in this concentration are leaders in their fields, with experience in the ever-changing field of healthcare that informs their teaching."
Students will study management of healthcare outcomes, healthcare structure and policy and informatics.
For more details visit the McColl School.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum