Queens charters new Greek organization
Queens congratulates the first members of the newest fraternity, Phi Kappa Sigma: Andy Wertz, Douglas Sewell, Michael Harris, Alexander Stocking, Steven Saenz, Alex Uhler, Matt Collen, Christian Pfuhl, Joseph Lytle and Dustin Harris.
Phi Kappa Sigma International Fraternity, founded at the University of Pennsylvania on August 16, 1850, has chapters in the United States and Canada with over 50 active chapters, colonies, and interest groups. There are currently over 1200 active members and 40,000 alumni. These gentlemen live by the core values of trust, honor, respect, knowledge, wisdom, responsibility and integrity.
The Delta Chi chapter at Queens initiated nine undergraduate students and one alumnus who assisted in the development of the organization as the charter members.
For more information on Greek Life, visit www.queens.edu/Greek-Life .
- Queens in Charlotte Magazine Coverage of SwimMAC CEO
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens to Host Met Opera Auditions
- '13 Alumna Bree Stallings's Art to be Displayed on Billboards in Charlotte
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014