Queens charters new Greek organization
Queens congratulates the first members of the newest fraternity, Phi Kappa Sigma: Andy Wertz, Douglas Sewell, Michael Harris, Alexander Stocking, Steven Saenz, Alex Uhler, Matt Collen, Christian Pfuhl, Joseph Lytle and Dustin Harris.
Phi Kappa Sigma International Fraternity, founded at the University of Pennsylvania on August 16, 1850, has chapters in the United States and Canada with over 50 active chapters, colonies, and interest groups. There are currently over 1200 active members and 40,000 alumni. These gentlemen live by the core values of trust, honor, respect, knowledge, wisdom, responsibility and integrity.
The Delta Chi chapter at Queens initiated nine undergraduate students and one alumnus who assisted in the development of the organization as the charter members.
For more information on Greek Life, visit www.queens.edu/Greek-Life .
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie