Queens charters new Greek organization
Queens congratulates the first members of the newest fraternity, Phi Kappa Sigma: Andy Wertz, Douglas Sewell, Michael Harris, Alexander Stocking, Steven Saenz, Alex Uhler, Matt Collen, Christian Pfuhl, Joseph Lytle and Dustin Harris.
Phi Kappa Sigma International Fraternity, founded at the University of Pennsylvania on August 16, 1850, has chapters in the United States and Canada with over 50 active chapters, colonies, and interest groups. There are currently over 1200 active members and 40,000 alumni. These gentlemen live by the core values of trust, honor, respect, knowledge, wisdom, responsibility and integrity.
The Delta Chi chapter at Queens initiated nine undergraduate students and one alumnus who assisted in the development of the organization as the charter members.
For more information on Greek Life, visit www.queens.edu/Greek-Life .
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"