Queens charters new Greek organization
Queens congratulates the first members of the newest fraternity, Phi Kappa Sigma: Andy Wertz, Douglas Sewell, Michael Harris, Alexander Stocking, Steven Saenz, Alex Uhler, Matt Collen, Christian Pfuhl, Joseph Lytle and Dustin Harris.
Phi Kappa Sigma International Fraternity, founded at the University of Pennsylvania on August 16, 1850, has chapters in the United States and Canada with over 50 active chapters, colonies, and interest groups. There are currently over 1200 active members and 40,000 alumni. These gentlemen live by the core values of trust, honor, respect, knowledge, wisdom, responsibility and integrity.
The Delta Chi chapter at Queens initiated nine undergraduate students and one alumnus who assisted in the development of the organization as the charter members.
For more information on Greek Life, visit www.queens.edu/Greek-Life .
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report