Queens charters new Greek organization
Queens congratulates the first members of the newest fraternity, Phi Kappa Sigma: Andy Wertz, Douglas Sewell, Michael Harris, Alexander Stocking, Steven Saenz, Alex Uhler, Matt Collen, Christian Pfuhl, Joseph Lytle and Dustin Harris.
Phi Kappa Sigma International Fraternity, founded at the University of Pennsylvania on August 16, 1850, has chapters in the United States and Canada with over 50 active chapters, colonies, and interest groups. There are currently over 1200 active members and 40,000 alumni. These gentlemen live by the core values of trust, honor, respect, knowledge, wisdom, responsibility and integrity.
The Delta Chi chapter at Queens initiated nine undergraduate students and one alumnus who assisted in the development of the organization as the charter members.
For more information on Greek Life, visit www.queens.edu/Greek-Life .
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans