Queens Announces 2013-2014 Board of Trustees
Queens University of Charlotte announces its 2013-2014 Board of Trustees with the addition of seven new alumni, community and business leaders. The new members will join existing trustees to support President Pamela Davies, faculty and staff as they work toward the vision laid out in Queens' 2017 Strategic Plan: Re-imagine Excellence.
"Queens' Board of Trustees has a long history of providing outstanding leadership to the university," said Dr. Pamela Davies. "We are honored to be adding seven exceptional trustees to the 2013-2014 Board who will be joining an already accomplished group of individuals to ensure Queens' future success."
New 2013-2014 Trustees
Jan Hall Brown '73
Christine Louttit Crowder '82
Carlos E. Evans
Executive Vice President
J. Michael McGuire
National Managing Partner-Operations
Grant Thornton LLP
Katie B. Morris
The Belk Foundation
Michael W. Murphy II ‘95
Murphy Auto Group
New Orleans, LA
Senior Program Officer
The Leon Levine Foundation
Learn more about the role of Queens' Board of Trustees and view all 2013-2014 trustees.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie