Queens Announces 2013-2014 Board of Trustees
Queens University of Charlotte announces its 2013-2014 Board of Trustees with the addition of seven new alumni, community and business leaders. The new members will join existing trustees to support President Pamela Davies, faculty and staff as they work toward the vision laid out in Queens' 2017 Strategic Plan: Re-imagine Excellence.
"Queens' Board of Trustees has a long history of providing outstanding leadership to the university," said Dr. Pamela Davies. "We are honored to be adding seven exceptional trustees to the 2013-2014 Board who will be joining an already accomplished group of individuals to ensure Queens' future success."
New 2013-2014 Trustees
Jan Hall Brown '73
Christine Louttit Crowder '82
Carlos E. Evans
Executive Vice President
J. Michael McGuire
National Managing Partner-Operations
Grant Thornton LLP
Katie B. Morris
The Belk Foundation
Michael W. Murphy II ‘95
Murphy Auto Group
New Orleans, LA
Senior Program Officer
The Leon Levine Foundation
Learn more about the role of Queens' Board of Trustees and view all 2013-2014 trustees.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association