Queens Announces 2013-2014 Board of Trustees
Queens University of Charlotte announces its 2013-2014 Board of Trustees with the addition of seven new alumni, community and business leaders. The new members will join existing trustees to support President Pamela Davies, faculty and staff as they work toward the vision laid out in Queens' 2017 Strategic Plan: Re-imagine Excellence.
"Queens' Board of Trustees has a long history of providing outstanding leadership to the university," said Dr. Pamela Davies. "We are honored to be adding seven exceptional trustees to the 2013-2014 Board who will be joining an already accomplished group of individuals to ensure Queens' future success."
New 2013-2014 Trustees
Jan Hall Brown '73
Christine Louttit Crowder '82
Carlos E. Evans
Executive Vice President
J. Michael McGuire
National Managing Partner-Operations
Grant Thornton LLP
Katie B. Morris
The Belk Foundation
Michael W. Murphy II ‘95
Murphy Auto Group
New Orleans, LA
Senior Program Officer
The Leon Levine Foundation
Learn more about the role of Queens' Board of Trustees and view all 2013-2014 trustees.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits