Now Accepting Nominations for 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year
Continuing a 26-year tradition of honoring exceptional talent in our community, the 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year will be honored at a luncheon on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The award recognizes a leading female executive who has made significant, sustained contributions to our local business community.
Please help us recognize an outstanding female leader by sending in your nominations today! Submit your nomination.
The winner will be selected based on her contributions to business, civic and cultural life in our region.
Nominations must be received by November 21, 2012.
- Students Participate in the 2014 South Carolina Bankers Association Banking Career 101
- The Dean's Digest - March 2014
- The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- The Dean's Digest -February 2014
- MSAA Tuition Discount Program
- Student Spotlight: Dr. Michael Manning
- The Dean's Digest - January 2014