Now Accepting Nominations for 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year
Continuing a 26-year tradition of honoring exceptional talent in our community, the 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year will be honored at a luncheon on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The award recognizes a leading female executive who has made significant, sustained contributions to our local business community.
Please help us recognize an outstanding female leader by sending in your nominations today! Submit your nomination.
The winner will be selected based on her contributions to business, civic and cultural life in our region.
Nominations must be received by November 21, 2012.
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
- Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
- Class of 2013 Inducted into the Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
- The Dean's Digest - October 2013
- Exceeding goals in the Wireman Golf Tournament
- Queens Graduates Its Inaugural School Executive Leadership Academy Cohort
- The Dean's Digest - September 2013
- The McColl School of Business Launches Banking Initiative