Now Accepting Nominations for 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year
Continuing a 26-year tradition of honoring exceptional talent in our community, the 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year will be honored at a luncheon on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The award recognizes a leading female executive who has made significant, sustained contributions to our local business community.
Please help us recognize an outstanding female leader by sending in your nominations today! Submit your nomination.
The winner will be selected based on her contributions to business, civic and cultural life in our region.
Nominations must be received by November 21, 2012.
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Professor Bowen Talks to Charlotte Observer
- EMBA Alumni/Student Connection: Mentoring & The Business Plan Competition
- The Dean's Digest - April 2013
- Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year Scholarship Honorees
- The McColl School Alumni Association hosts annual networking event
- MSOD Hits Milestone
- The Dean's Digest - March 2013