Now Accepting Nominations for 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year
Continuing a 26-year tradition of honoring exceptional talent in our community, the 2012 Charlotte BusinessWoman of the Year will be honored at a luncheon on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The award recognizes a leading female executive who has made significant, sustained contributions to our local business community.
Please help us recognize an outstanding female leader by sending in your nominations today! Submit your nomination.
The winner will be selected based on her contributions to business, civic and cultural life in our region.
Nominations must be received by November 21, 2012.
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Queens' Online MBA Ranked Best in North America
- Debra Plousha Moore Recognized as BusinessWoman of the Year Award Recipient
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching