Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter was on Queens' campus today conducting a master class with students from Queens, UNC Charlotte and Davidson College.
Kristopher Irmiter is a bass-baritone who has performed in all 50 states and throughout Canada. He is one of the most sought after low voices in the U.S. He has appeared with San Francisco Opera, Opera de Montreal, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Houston Grand Opera, Baltimore Opera, Atlanta Opera, Pittsburgh Opera, Utah Opera, Austin Lyric Opera, Opera Lyra Ottawa, Arizona Opera and Florida Grand Opera, among many others.
Queens was lucky enough to have Kristopher stop by for a visit to help aspiring students with their opera singing. The sounds coming out of Suzanne Little Recital Hall were beautiful.
Learn more about Queens' music department and majors.
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp