PSON Graduate Faculty Present Research
Dr. Grace Buttriss was the Keynote Speaker and presented her research on the "Implementation of Evidence Based Audit Tools to Administer and Monitor the High-Alert Medication, Pitocin in Labor and Delivery" at the 4th Annual Research Symposium at Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Janie Best ("Evaluation of the Effectiveness of an Adult Febrile Neutropenia Evidence-based Order Set on Initial Antibiotic Time Intervals") and Dr. Annette Hines ("Knowledge: A Predictor of Folic Acid Intake among North Carolina College Students") presented their research posters at the Symposium.
All three faculty members teach in both the BSN and MSN programs. For more information on these programs please visit our Admissions page.
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014