PSON Graduate Faculty Present Research
Dr. Grace Buttriss was the Keynote Speaker and presented her research on the "Implementation of Evidence Based Audit Tools to Administer and Monitor the High-Alert Medication, Pitocin in Labor and Delivery" at the 4th Annual Research Symposium at Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Janie Best ("Evaluation of the Effectiveness of an Adult Febrile Neutropenia Evidence-based Order Set on Initial Antibiotic Time Intervals") and Dr. Annette Hines ("Knowledge: A Predictor of Folic Acid Intake among North Carolina College Students") presented their research posters at the Symposium.
All three faculty members teach in both the BSN and MSN programs. For more information on these programs please visit our Admissions page.
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing