PSON Graduate Faculty Present Research
Dr. Grace Buttriss was the Keynote Speaker and presented her research on the "Implementation of Evidence Based Audit Tools to Administer and Monitor the High-Alert Medication, Pitocin in Labor and Delivery" at the 4th Annual Research Symposium at Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Janie Best ("Evaluation of the Effectiveness of an Adult Febrile Neutropenia Evidence-based Order Set on Initial Antibiotic Time Intervals") and Dr. Annette Hines ("Knowledge: A Predictor of Folic Acid Intake among North Carolina College Students") presented their research posters at the Symposium.
All three faculty members teach in both the BSN and MSN programs. For more information on these programs please visit our Admissions page.
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu