PSON Graduate Faculty Present Research
Dr. Grace Buttriss was the Keynote Speaker and presented her research on the "Implementation of Evidence Based Audit Tools to Administer and Monitor the High-Alert Medication, Pitocin in Labor and Delivery" at the 4th Annual Research Symposium at Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Janie Best ("Evaluation of the Effectiveness of an Adult Febrile Neutropenia Evidence-based Order Set on Initial Antibiotic Time Intervals") and Dr. Annette Hines ("Knowledge: A Predictor of Folic Acid Intake among North Carolina College Students") presented their research posters at the Symposium.
All three faculty members teach in both the BSN and MSN programs. For more information on these programs please visit our Admissions page.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook