PSON Graduate Faculty Present Research
Dr. Grace Buttriss was the Keynote Speaker and presented her research on the "Implementation of Evidence Based Audit Tools to Administer and Monitor the High-Alert Medication, Pitocin in Labor and Delivery" at the 4th Annual Research Symposium at Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Janie Best ("Evaluation of the Effectiveness of an Adult Febrile Neutropenia Evidence-based Order Set on Initial Antibiotic Time Intervals") and Dr. Annette Hines ("Knowledge: A Predictor of Folic Acid Intake among North Carolina College Students") presented their research posters at the Symposium.
All three faculty members teach in both the BSN and MSN programs. For more information on these programs please visit our Admissions page.
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International