Perry article published in NISOD Innovation Abstracts
Knight School Instructor Monique Perry co-authored an article recently published in the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development's Innovation Abstracts. The article addresses themes regarding integrated support services, active and collaborative learning, and critical thinking as applied to all facets of higher education. Perry and her co-author will present this paper at the NC Adult Education Association's Annual Conference at UNC-Charlotte on September 23, 2011.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article