Perry article published in NISOD Innovation Abstracts
Knight School Instructor Monique Perry co-authored an article recently published in the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development's Innovation Abstracts. The article addresses themes regarding integrated support services, active and collaborative learning, and critical thinking as applied to all facets of higher education. Perry and her co-author will present this paper at the NC Adult Education Association's Annual Conference at UNC-Charlotte on September 23, 2011.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits