Perry article published in NISOD Innovation Abstracts
Knight School Instructor Monique Perry co-authored an article recently published in the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development's Innovation Abstracts. The article addresses themes regarding integrated support services, active and collaborative learning, and critical thinking as applied to all facets of higher education. Perry and her co-author will present this paper at the NC Adult Education Association's Annual Conference at UNC-Charlotte on September 23, 2011.
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"