Perry article published in NISOD Innovation Abstracts
Knight School Instructor Monique Perry co-authored an article recently published in the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development's Innovation Abstracts. The article addresses themes regarding integrated support services, active and collaborative learning, and critical thinking as applied to all facets of higher education. Perry and her co-author will present this paper at the NC Adult Education Association's Annual Conference at UNC-Charlotte on September 23, 2011.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens