Perry article published in NISOD Innovation Abstracts
Knight School Instructor Monique Perry co-authored an article recently published in the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development's Innovation Abstracts. The article addresses themes regarding integrated support services, active and collaborative learning, and critical thinking as applied to all facets of higher education. Perry and her co-author will present this paper at the NC Adult Education Association's Annual Conference at UNC-Charlotte on September 23, 2011.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week