Therapy dogs visit Queens to help students de-stress
Over the last two weeks, there's been a bit more stress and tension in the air at Queens as students prepare for final exams.
Therapy Dogs Inc. to the rescue! Students were happily surprised when a handful of dogs and their handlers showed up early afternoon, mid-week for some pets and wags to help lower their stress levels. It seemed to have paid off as the Charlotte Observer captured shots of smiling students and dogs decked out in holiday attire.
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion