Therapy dogs visit Queens to help students de-stress
Over the last two weeks, there's been a bit more stress and tension in the air at Queens as students prepare for final exams.
Therapy Dogs Inc. to the rescue! Students were happily surprised when a handful of dogs and their handlers showed up early afternoon, mid-week for some pets and wags to help lower their stress levels. It seemed to have paid off as the Charlotte Observer captured shots of smiling students and dogs decked out in holiday attire.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers