Therapy dogs visit Queens to help students de-stress
Over the last two weeks, there's been a bit more stress and tension in the air at Queens as students prepare for final exams.
Therapy Dogs Inc. to the rescue! Students were happily surprised when a handful of dogs and their handlers showed up early afternoon, mid-week for some pets and wags to help lower their stress levels. It seemed to have paid off as the Charlotte Observer captured shots of smiling students and dogs decked out in holiday attire.
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln