Therapy dogs visit Queens to help students de-stress
Over the last two weeks, there's been a bit more stress and tension in the air at Queens as students prepare for final exams.
Therapy Dogs Inc. to the rescue! Students were happily surprised when a handful of dogs and their handlers showed up early afternoon, mid-week for some pets and wags to help lower their stress levels. It seemed to have paid off as the Charlotte Observer captured shots of smiling students and dogs decked out in holiday attire.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie