Therapy dogs visit Queens to help students de-stress
Over the last two weeks, there's been a bit more stress and tension in the air at Queens as students prepare for final exams.
Therapy Dogs Inc. to the rescue! Students were happily surprised when a handful of dogs and their handlers showed up early afternoon, mid-week for some pets and wags to help lower their stress levels. It seemed to have paid off as the Charlotte Observer captured shots of smiling students and dogs decked out in holiday attire.
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens