Photojournalism students visit The Charlotte Observer
Knight School of Communication students visit The Charlotte Observer newsroom where they see how daily photos are selected for the newspaper and the website. These students are taking a Communication Seminar in Photojournalism taught by Prof. Nanine Hartzenbusch.
Read more about our Communication Seminar courses here.
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm