Photojournalism students visit The Charlotte Observer
Knight School of Communication students visit The Charlotte Observer newsroom where they see how daily photos are selected for the newspaper and the website. These students are taking a Communication Seminar in Photojournalism taught by Prof. Nanine Hartzenbusch.
Read more about our Communication Seminar courses here.
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors