Prof. Stetzler speaks at NC Dietetic Association
Sonja Stetzler, MA, RD, an adjunct faculty member in the Knight School of Communications presented "Effectively Connecting - Communicating Your Message with Impact" at the annual meeting of the North Carolina Dietetic Association on April 15, 2012.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014