Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
McColl School of Business Professor, John Bennett, spoke at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) earlier this week. The lecture was part of a lecture series related to coaching. The title of the lecture was "Coaching for Change: More than Focus and Outcomes." The lecture was attended by members of the faculty, industry leaders, professional coaches, and students. Earlier in the day, Dr. Bennett bid farewell to the McColl School students who returned to Charlotte following an eight day international experience trip to Stockholm and Copenhagen that included visits to businesses, a US embassy, and cultural sites.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"