Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
McColl School of Business Professor, John Bennett, spoke at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) earlier this week. The lecture was part of a lecture series related to coaching. The title of the lecture was "Coaching for Change: More than Focus and Outcomes." The lecture was attended by members of the faculty, industry leaders, professional coaches, and students. Earlier in the day, Dr. Bennett bid farewell to the McColl School students who returned to Charlotte following an eight day international experience trip to Stockholm and Copenhagen that included visits to businesses, a US embassy, and cultural sites.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.