Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
McColl School of Business Professor, John Bennett, spoke at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) earlier this week. The lecture was part of a lecture series related to coaching. The title of the lecture was "Coaching for Change: More than Focus and Outcomes." The lecture was attended by members of the faculty, industry leaders, professional coaches, and students. Earlier in the day, Dr. Bennett bid farewell to the McColl School students who returned to Charlotte following an eight day international experience trip to Stockholm and Copenhagen that included visits to businesses, a US embassy, and cultural sites.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers