Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
McColl School of Business Professor, John Bennett, spoke at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) earlier this week. The lecture was part of a lecture series related to coaching. The title of the lecture was "Coaching for Change: More than Focus and Outcomes." The lecture was attended by members of the faculty, industry leaders, professional coaches, and students. Earlier in the day, Dr. Bennett bid farewell to the McColl School students who returned to Charlotte following an eight day international experience trip to Stockholm and Copenhagen that included visits to businesses, a US embassy, and cultural sites.
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens