Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
McColl School of Business Professor, John Bennett, spoke at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) earlier this week. The lecture was part of a lecture series related to coaching. The title of the lecture was "Coaching for Change: More than Focus and Outcomes." The lecture was attended by members of the faculty, industry leaders, professional coaches, and students. Earlier in the day, Dr. Bennett bid farewell to the McColl School students who returned to Charlotte following an eight day international experience trip to Stockholm and Copenhagen that included visits to businesses, a US embassy, and cultural sites.
- Women's Basketball Team Serves with Samaritan's Feet
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"