Professor Gerwin Featured as Visiting Artist
Denny Gerwin, professor of Art 3D, was featured as a visiting artist at the University of North Florida on November 19 and 20. He demonstrated his unique methods of building with clay by creating a human-scale sculpture. Professor Gerwin also lectured about his influences and sources of inspiration in regard to his creative research.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article