Professor Morri Creech's New Book Reviewed
Morri Creech's new book The Sleep of Reason was reviewed this month in Library Journal. Barbara Hoffert, the reviewer, stated that "what's especially impressive is Creech's sense of pacing and musicality, lost in some contemporary poetry; [his] lines . . . reveal a lovely mastery of craft."
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline