Professor Mullis' Essay Published
The essay "Dance, Interactive Technology, and the Device Paradigm" examines the intersection of the body, dance, and the philosophy of technology. Dance Research Journal is published by Cambridge and is the premier journal for dance theory.
For more information click here.
- Q&A With Dean Richard Mathieu of the McColl School of Business
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder