Professor Mullis' Essay Published
After leading a QEP course called "Philosophy of the Body," Professor Eric Mullis wrote and has recently published the essay "Philosophy of the Body as Introduction to Philosophy" in the journal Teaching Philosophy. The essay can be accessed here.
- Women's Basketball Team Serves with Samaritan's Feet
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"