Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
Professors Eric Mullis (Philosophy, Queens), Ashley Suttler Martin (Dance, Queens), and Valerie Ifill (Dance, Winthrop) performed "Lines ReDrawn" at the Ulysses Festival of the Arts this weekend at NCDT in uptown Charlotte. The original dance work focuses on the destruction of the African-American Brooklyn neighborhood--under the auspices of Urban Renewal--that once inhabited the First Ward. The piece includes choreography by Mullis, Martin, and Ifill and an original sound-score by Mullis. This piece was presented in an evening of dance performance that focused on the 50-year anniversary of the passing of the Civil Rights Act.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List