Queens Internships and Career Center Update
Queens Internships and Career Center has a new leader and has refocused their services and tools to better serve Queens' growing community of graduate and undergraduate students and alumni. An evident change is the recent addition of Mary Beth Faulkner, a former Executive VP from Bank of America who is the McColl School's dedicated career advisor.
Additionally, Queens' Job Board has expanded to funnel all job postings university wide and to provide a listing of key contacts who have made themselves available to students and alumni. Recently, a head of a financial institution posted his own contact information and has made himself available via the job board. Alums interested in "giving back" can offer their time and services through the board and provide parameters about how, when and who may contact them.
Other services the office is providing include:
- Career Fairs/Networking Events
- One-on-one career advising with Mary Beth Faulkner
- Mock Interviews (complete with a recording and feedback)
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career Skills Workshops
For other questions about career services, please contact the Queens Internship & Career Programs office at 704-337-2337, email@example.com.
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens