Queens Internships and Career Center Update
Queens Internships and Career Center has a new leader and has refocused their services and tools to better serve Queens' growing community of graduate and undergraduate students and alumni. An evident change is the recent addition of Mary Beth Faulkner, a former Executive VP from Bank of America who is the McColl School's dedicated career advisor.
Additionally, Queens' Job Board has expanded to funnel all job postings university wide and to provide a listing of key contacts who have made themselves available to students and alumni. Recently, a head of a financial institution posted his own contact information and has made himself available via the job board. Alums interested in "giving back" can offer their time and services through the board and provide parameters about how, when and who may contact them.
Other services the office is providing include:
- Career Fairs/Networking Events
- One-on-one career advising with Mary Beth Faulkner
- Mock Interviews (complete with a recording and feedback)
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career Skills Workshops
For other questions about career services, please contact the Queens Internship & Career Programs office at 704-337-2337, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing