Queens Internships and Career Center Update
Queens Internships and Career Center has a new leader and has refocused their services and tools to better serve Queens' growing community of graduate and undergraduate students and alumni. An evident change is the recent addition of Mary Beth Faulkner, a former Executive VP from Bank of America who is the McColl School's dedicated career advisor.
Additionally, Queens' Job Board has expanded to funnel all job postings university wide and to provide a listing of key contacts who have made themselves available to students and alumni. Recently, a head of a financial institution posted his own contact information and has made himself available via the job board. Alums interested in "giving back" can offer their time and services through the board and provide parameters about how, when and who may contact them.
Other services the office is providing include:
- Career Fairs/Networking Events
- One-on-one career advising with Mary Beth Faulkner
- Mock Interviews (complete with a recording and feedback)
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career Skills Workshops
For other questions about career services, please contact the Queens Internship & Career Programs office at 704-337-2337, email@example.com.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"