Queens Internships and Career Center Update
Queens Internships and Career Center has a new leader and has refocused their services and tools to better serve Queens' growing community of graduate and undergraduate students and alumni. An evident change is the recent addition of Mary Beth Faulkner, a former Executive VP from Bank of America who is the McColl School's dedicated career advisor.
Additionally, Queens' Job Board has expanded to funnel all job postings university wide and to provide a listing of key contacts who have made themselves available to students and alumni. Recently, a head of a financial institution posted his own contact information and has made himself available via the job board. Alums interested in "giving back" can offer their time and services through the board and provide parameters about how, when and who may contact them.
Other services the office is providing include:
- Career Fairs/Networking Events
- One-on-one career advising with Mary Beth Faulkner
- Mock Interviews (complete with a recording and feedback)
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career Skills Workshops
For other questions about career services, please contact the Queens Internship & Career Programs office at 704-337-2337, email@example.com.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu