Queens MFA Program Recognized in Top Five Nationally
Queens University of Charlotte is proud to announce that its Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing program has been ranked fourth in the 2013 ranking of over 50 low-residency MFA programs by Poets & Writer's Magazine.The Queens MFA is a two-year, full-time program. It follows a low-residency format - students complete much of their work from home, and meet together on campus for a couple weeks during the year. This format allows Queens to recruit critically acclaimed authors as instructors from across the nation. The program began in 2001 when there were only nine such programs in the US. Today there are more than 50 low-residency MFA programs. Queens has placed in the top ten every year since the survey began five years ago.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus