Queens MFA Program Recognized in Top Five Nationally
Queens University of Charlotte is proud to announce that its Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing program has been ranked fourth in the 2013 ranking of over 50 low-residency MFA programs by Poets & Writer's Magazine.The Queens MFA is a two-year, full-time program. It follows a low-residency format - students complete much of their work from home, and meet together on campus for a couple weeks during the year. This format allows Queens to recruit critically acclaimed authors as instructors from across the nation. The program began in 2001 when there were only nine such programs in the US. Today there are more than 50 low-residency MFA programs. Queens has placed in the top ten every year since the survey began five years ago.
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success
- Chi Omega Raises $6,000 to Grant a Little Girl's Wish