Queens MFA Program Recognized in Top Five Nationally
Queens University of Charlotte is proud to announce that its Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing program has been ranked fourth in the 2013 ranking of over 50 low-residency MFA programs by Poets & Writer's Magazine.The Queens MFA is a two-year, full-time program. It follows a low-residency format - students complete much of their work from home, and meet together on campus for a couple weeks during the year. This format allows Queens to recruit critically acclaimed authors as instructors from across the nation. The program began in 2001 when there were only nine such programs in the US. Today there are more than 50 low-residency MFA programs. Queens has placed in the top ten every year since the survey began five years ago.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014