Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Queens in Charlotte Magazine Coverage of SwimMAC CEO
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program