Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study
- Queens Inducts First Men's Basketball Team into the Hall of Fame
- Engineering Camp Charlotte comes to Queens
- Queens' New Levine Center Pool Attracts Olympic Talent
- Feeding a Passion, A Passion for Feeding
- A Talk With Michael Pollan
- Queens President Pamela Davies Receives John R. Mott Award
- The Honor Code
- Queens Makes US News & World Report's Top 20 List