Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens' Whitney Combs nominated for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's "Woman of the Year"
- Jay Bilas, ESPN basketball analyst, to be Queens' 2014 commencement speaker
- Queens Athletics to host golf fundraiser followed by "From the Rough" movie launch party
- Queens Honors New Trustees Emeriti
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Nominations being accepted for the 2014 Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Wear pink and help the Royals raise awareness of women's cancers
- Queens U.S. Green Building Council student group gives House Representative Becky Carney a guided tour of Rogers Hall