Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Nominations being accepted for the 2014 Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Wear pink and help the Royals raise awareness of women's cancers
- Queens U.S. Green Building Council student group gives House Representative Becky Carney a guided tour of Rogers Hall
- Queens Vice President Brian Ralph is the proud recipient of a 2014 George Williams Award
- Miss Betty has been committed to Queens for 53 years
- A look toward the future - Queens combines modern design with historic charm
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study
- The Learning Society of Queens presents Mika and Joe from MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets