Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study