Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Queens Welcomes New Tennis Coach
- Men's Basketball Team Nationally Ranked at 17
- Women's Triathlon Club Victory Featured in Observer
- Nick Crott '19 Praises International Study at Queens in U.S. Embassy Story