Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Queens Inducts New Trustees Emeriti
- Charlotte Eagles and Lady Eagles to play on Dickson Field at the Queens Sports Complex
- Queens Nominated for Global Award
- "Come Home to Queens" Student Video Contest
- New sculpture installed in Discovery Courtyard
- Queens in Top 20 in Annual U.S. News and World Report Survey
- Campus Network Systems are temporarily down
- 2012 Women in Business Awards
- It’s “Showtime” for Queens
- Ann Caulkins is the 2011 BusinessWoman of the Year