Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie
- Center for Peace and Social Justice to Launch in Fall 2016
- Queens Announces University Snapchat Account
- Women's Basketball Team Partners with Samaritan's Feet to Provide Kids With Shoes
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex