Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation