Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her