Queens Nominated for Global Award
The international Shorty Awards recognize the best producers of short content on social media.
Queens is listed in the #education category for teachers, professors or institutions of learning that embrace social media most innovatively and effectively. The university came in second place in the #college category in 2012.
You can support Queens by tweeting, "I nominate @QueensUniv for a Shorty Award in #education because... (add a personalized reason)." Voting ends on February 10.
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year