Queens earns award for fund-raising excellence
Queens' Advancement team earns top national honors for superior fund-raising
Queens is proud to announce that our Advancement Office has earned a Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)-WealthEngine Award for Educational Fundraising.
The national award honors superior fund-raising programs at educational institutions. Queens is one of only 20 universities nationwide to receive an award in the "Overall Performance" category. Other institutions in our group included Brown, William & Mary, Smith, Washington & Lee, Vassar, the U.S. Military Academy (West Point), Colorado and Missouri.
"While we are honored to have received this award, it is really an acknowledgement of the dedication of Queens donors as well as a reflection on our fund-raising program," said James Bullock, vice president for university advancement. "We are thrilled because this is not the kind of award for which a university can apply to be recognized. In fact, we did not even know that Queens was being considered."
The award is judged blind by two independent panels, and selection is based wholly on data analysis and peer review of fund-raising accomplishments for three consecutive years. This year, 1,005 higher education institutions were eligible for consideration based on their voluntary submission of fund-raising data to CASE.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees