Queens earns award for fund-raising excellence
Queens' Advancement team earns top national honors for superior fund-raising
Queens is proud to announce that our Advancement Office has earned a Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)-WealthEngine Award for Educational Fundraising.
The national award honors superior fund-raising programs at educational institutions. Queens is one of only 20 universities nationwide to receive an award in the "Overall Performance" category. Other institutions in our group included Brown, William & Mary, Smith, Washington & Lee, Vassar, the U.S. Military Academy (West Point), Colorado and Missouri.
"While we are honored to have received this award, it is really an acknowledgement of the dedication of Queens donors as well as a reflection on our fund-raising program," said James Bullock, vice president for university advancement. "We are thrilled because this is not the kind of award for which a university can apply to be recognized. In fact, we did not even know that Queens was being considered."
The award is judged blind by two independent panels, and selection is based wholly on data analysis and peer review of fund-raising accomplishments for three consecutive years. This year, 1,005 higher education institutions were eligible for consideration based on their voluntary submission of fund-raising data to CASE.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School
- Queens Welcomes Four More to its Growing Triathlon Team
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement