Queens recognized for innovative use of social media in higher education
Queens' campus is buzzing about the university's top-25 ranking in CollegeSurfing.com's first "Web 2.0 College Olympics." The site awards Queens a silver medal for innovative use of social media in higher education, putting it above such universities as Harvard, Princeton, NC State and NYU.
To connect with Queens on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, click here.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook