Queens recognized for innovative use of social media in higher education
Queens' campus is buzzing about the university's top-25 ranking in CollegeSurfing.com's first "Web 2.0 College Olympics." The site awards Queens a silver medal for innovative use of social media in higher education, putting it above such universities as Harvard, Princeton, NC State and NYU.
To connect with Queens on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, click here.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List