Queens recognized for innovative use of social media in higher education
Queens' campus is buzzing about the university's top-25 ranking in CollegeSurfing.com's first "Web 2.0 College Olympics." The site awards Queens a silver medal for innovative use of social media in higher education, putting it above such universities as Harvard, Princeton, NC State and NYU.
To connect with Queens on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, click here.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.