Queens recognized for innovative use of social media in higher education
Queens' campus is buzzing about the university's top-25 ranking in CollegeSurfing.com's first "Web 2.0 College Olympics." The site awards Queens a silver medal for innovative use of social media in higher education, putting it above such universities as Harvard, Princeton, NC State and NYU.
To connect with Queens on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, click here.
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline