Reed Perkins has Yap Grant Approved
Reed Perkins, Professor of Environmental Science, and colleagues from Yap, Federated States of Micronesia had their grant "A Watershed-based Approach to Food Security and Biodiversity Protection" approved by the U.S. Forest Service. As sea levels rise, Yap faces two simultaneous challenges: 1) salinization of low-lying agricultural areas, and 2) the arrival of Outer Islanders dislocated from their coral atolls. The 3-year project was ranked #1 out of 65 proposals from the USFS western states region (i.e., all states, territories, and affiliated areas west of Nebraska), and comes with a free bottle of sun screen.
- Flipping Works!
- Dr. Hernandez to Present
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Dr. Mullis Presents Paper
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!