Remembering Marshall Lightner
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Campus Police Patrol Sgt. Marshall Henry Lightner who passed away Wednesday as the result of a brain aneurysm.
Sgt. Lightner was an extremely dedicated officer who was part of the Queens family for more than eight years. He had wonderful relationships with students, and they loved and admired him. He will be missed by us all.
Visitation and funeral arrangements will be announced soon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at their time of loss.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article