Remembering Marshall Lightner
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Campus Police Patrol Sgt. Marshall Henry Lightner who passed away Wednesday as the result of a brain aneurysm.
Sgt. Lightner was an extremely dedicated officer who was part of the Queens family for more than eight years. He had wonderful relationships with students, and they loved and admired him. He will be missed by us all.
Visitation and funeral arrangements will be announced soon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at their time of loss.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers