Remembering Marshall Lightner
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Campus Police Patrol Sgt. Marshall Henry Lightner who passed away Wednesday as the result of a brain aneurysm.
Sgt. Lightner was an extremely dedicated officer who was part of the Queens family for more than eight years. He had wonderful relationships with students, and they loved and admired him. He will be missed by us all.
Visitation and funeral arrangements will be announced soon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at their time of loss.
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens