Remembering Marshall Lightner
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Campus Police Patrol Sgt. Marshall Henry Lightner who passed away Wednesday as the result of a brain aneurysm.
Sgt. Lightner was an extremely dedicated officer who was part of the Queens family for more than eight years. He had wonderful relationships with students, and they loved and admired him. He will be missed by us all.
Visitation and funeral arrangements will be announced soon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at their time of loss.
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm