Remembering Marshall Lightner
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Campus Police Patrol Sgt. Marshall Henry Lightner who passed away Wednesday as the result of a brain aneurysm.
Sgt. Lightner was an extremely dedicated officer who was part of the Queens family for more than eight years. He had wonderful relationships with students, and they loved and admired him. He will be missed by us all.
Visitation and funeral arrangements will be announced soon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at their time of loss.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.