Remembering Joe Grier Jr. and Edwin Jones
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the families of Joe Grier Jr. and Edwin Jones, former Queens trustees.
Grier served Queens faithfully for 41 years and received the highest possible honors from the university: Life Trustee, Chairman Emeritus (1974-1982), Secretary, Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters, and Algernon Sydney Sullivan Award.
Jones also was a faithful and dedicated servant to Queens for many years, serving as a trustee. He was named a Life Trustee upon completing his active service, and he received the Algernon Sydney Sullivan award with his wife Lou.
We are so grateful for their leadership and lasting contributions to Queens.
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees