Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
LEARNING BY DESIGN magazine has deemed Queens' new green health and science building, Rogers Hall, the very best by a nationally recognized panel of architects and educational facility specialists.
Among many projects submitted every year, Rogers Hall has been chosen as one of three Publisher's Commendation Award winners to be featured in the Fall issue, which will be published in October 2013.
LEARNING BY DESIGN is the premier source for education design and innovation excellence. Published twice each year, this prestigious magazine publishes outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects. The award-winning publication circulates to 65,000+ leaders and decision makers at all levels of education-from early childhood and elementary schools to career-technical, college and university-level institutions.
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Center for Peace and Social Justice to Launch in Fall 2016
- Holly Lane '15 Named National Scholarship Winner
- Guest Susan Crawford Discusses Civic Engagement in Technology
- Blair College of Health Takes Pride in Award-Winning Faculty, High-Achieving Students
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education