Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
LEARNING BY DESIGN magazine has deemed Queens' new green health and science building, Rogers Hall, the very best by a nationally recognized panel of architects and educational facility specialists.
Among many projects submitted every year, Rogers Hall has been chosen as one of three Publisher's Commendation Award winners to be featured in the Fall issue, which will be published in October 2013.
LEARNING BY DESIGN is the premier source for education design and innovation excellence. Published twice each year, this prestigious magazine publishes outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects. The award-winning publication circulates to 65,000+ leaders and decision makers at all levels of education-from early childhood and elementary schools to career-technical, college and university-level institutions.
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States