Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
LEARNING BY DESIGN magazine has deemed Queens' new green health and science building, Rogers Hall, the very best by a nationally recognized panel of architects and educational facility specialists.
Among many projects submitted every year, Rogers Hall has been chosen as one of three Publisher's Commendation Award winners to be featured in the Fall issue, which will be published in October 2013.
LEARNING BY DESIGN is the premier source for education design and innovation excellence. Published twice each year, this prestigious magazine publishes outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects. The award-winning publication circulates to 65,000+ leaders and decision makers at all levels of education-from early childhood and elementary schools to career-technical, college and university-level institutions.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum