Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
LEARNING BY DESIGN magazine has deemed Queens' new green health and science building, Rogers Hall, the very best by a nationally recognized panel of architects and educational facility specialists.
Among many projects submitted every year, Rogers Hall has been chosen as one of three Publisher's Commendation Award winners to be featured in the Fall issue, which will be published in October 2013.
LEARNING BY DESIGN is the premier source for education design and innovation excellence. Published twice each year, this prestigious magazine publishes outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects. The award-winning publication circulates to 65,000+ leaders and decision makers at all levels of education-from early childhood and elementary schools to career-technical, college and university-level institutions.
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School
- Queens Welcomes Four More to its Growing Triathlon Team
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement