Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
LEARNING BY DESIGN magazine has deemed Queens' new green health and science building, Rogers Hall, the very best by a nationally recognized panel of architects and educational facility specialists.
Among many projects submitted every year, Rogers Hall has been chosen as one of three Publisher's Commendation Award winners to be featured in the Fall issue, which will be published in October 2013.
LEARNING BY DESIGN is the premier source for education design and innovation excellence. Published twice each year, this prestigious magazine publishes outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects. The award-winning publication circulates to 65,000+ leaders and decision makers at all levels of education-from early childhood and elementary schools to career-technical, college and university-level institutions.
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources