Rogers Hall Receives Prestigious Architectural Award
LEARNING BY DESIGN magazine has deemed Queens' new green health and science building, Rogers Hall, the very best by a nationally recognized panel of architects and educational facility specialists.
Among many projects submitted every year, Rogers Hall has been chosen as one of three Publisher's Commendation Award winners to be featured in the Fall issue, which will be published in October 2013.
LEARNING BY DESIGN is the premier source for education design and innovation excellence. Published twice each year, this prestigious magazine publishes outstanding pre-K to 12 and college/university projects. The award-winning publication circulates to 65,000+ leaders and decision makers at all levels of education-from early childhood and elementary schools to career-technical, college and university-level institutions.
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility