Royals basketball game to be broadcast on national TV
Royals fans across the country will have the chance to watch the men's basketball team take on Pfeiffer University on January 30, when the game is broadcast in high definition on CBS College Sports Network. Two local affiliates, FOX Carolinas and FOX Sports South, will also carry the game live. Together, they reach about 40 million viewers.
This is the first time in program history that the Royals will be featured on national television. For more details on the game, visit the Royals Athletics' Web site.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- World of Work classes give students an edge in the job market
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published