Royals basketball game to be broadcast on national TV
Royals fans across the country will have the chance to watch the men's basketball team take on Pfeiffer University on January 30, when the game is broadcast in high definition on CBS College Sports Network. Two local affiliates, FOX Carolinas and FOX Sports South, will also carry the game live. Together, they reach about 40 million viewers.
This is the first time in program history that the Royals will be featured on national television. For more details on the game, visit the Royals Athletics' Web site.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark