Royals basketball game to be broadcast on national TV
Royals fans across the country will have the chance to watch the men's basketball team take on Pfeiffer University on January 30, when the game is broadcast in high definition on CBS College Sports Network. Two local affiliates, FOX Carolinas and FOX Sports South, will also carry the game live. Together, they reach about 40 million viewers.
This is the first time in program history that the Royals will be featured on national television. For more details on the game, visit the Royals Athletics' Web site.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing