Royals basketball game to be broadcast on national TV
Royals fans across the country will have the chance to watch the men's basketball team take on Pfeiffer University on January 30, when the game is broadcast in high definition on CBS College Sports Network. Two local affiliates, FOX Carolinas and FOX Sports South, will also carry the game live. Together, they reach about 40 million viewers.
This is the first time in program history that the Royals will be featured on national television. For more details on the game, visit the Royals Athletics' Web site.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street