Royals basketball game to be broadcast on national TV
Royals fans across the country will have the chance to watch the men's basketball team take on Pfeiffer University on January 30, when the game is broadcast in high definition on CBS College Sports Network. Two local affiliates, FOX Carolinas and FOX Sports South, will also carry the game live. Together, they reach about 40 million viewers.
This is the first time in program history that the Royals will be featured on national television. For more details on the game, visit the Royals Athletics' Web site.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Office of Marketing & Community Relations
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
|Royals Athletics Contact:
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics