Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
Queens University of Charlotte is now one of 325+ schools in 46 states encouraging families to save for college by joining SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program. Similar to frequent flyer miles. Families earn Tuition Rewards through SAGE's network of financial affiliates, which include the Pennsylvania state 529 savings plans; banks and credit unions; national insurance marketing organizations affiliated with well-known insurance carriers; financial planners & advisors; a mutual fund; and The College Tuition Benefit, which serves 1,200+ employers and other affiliates.
Each year, participating families earn Tuition Rewards Points - typically, equal to 5% of eligible assets invested with SAGE's financial partners. When a student applies to a member college, the Tuition Rewards account-holder submits a Tuition Rewards statement to the school. If the student is admitted and matriculates, the SAGE college or university is committed to giving the student a scholarship at least equal to the size of the Tuition Rewards points - up to a maximum of one full year's tuition (spread evenly over a projected four years of attendance).
"Our member colleges are working hard to keep higher education affordable for America's families." said Dr. Johnston, who founded SAGE Scholars in 1996. "Surpassing milestones such as 325 participating colleges verifies our concept that families can be encouraged to plan and save for their children's, or grandchildren's, college education,"
For member colleges, the Tuition Rewards program is a cost-effective way to identify prospective students who are interested in a private college education. A UCLA study has revealed 67% of students enrolled in private colleges graduate in four years -- versus 28% of students enrolled in public universities.
More than 300,000 students are now earning (or have earned) Tuition Rewards, making SAGE the largest program in America to encourage private college savings.
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Queens Hosts Under Armour All-America Camp
- Queens to Break Ground on State-of-the-Art Tennis Center
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School