Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
Adjunct English Instructor Sarah Creech's debut novel, Season of the Dragonflies, about an estranged daughter's return home to her family's lucrative enchanted perfumery in the Blue Ridge Mountains, was sold to editor Rachel Kahan at William Morrow (an imprint of Harpercollins) by her agent Alexandra Machinist at Janklow & Nesbit. Publishers Weekly listed the deal last Friday and the proposed publication date is spring of 2014.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article