Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
Adjunct English Instructor Sarah Creech's debut novel, Season of the Dragonflies, about an estranged daughter's return home to her family's lucrative enchanted perfumery in the Blue Ridge Mountains, was sold to editor Rachel Kahan at William Morrow (an imprint of Harpercollins) by her agent Alexandra Machinist at Janklow & Nesbit. Publishers Weekly listed the deal last Friday and the proposed publication date is spring of 2014.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus