Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
Adjunct English Instructor Sarah Creech's debut novel, Season of the Dragonflies, about an estranged daughter's return home to her family's lucrative enchanted perfumery in the Blue Ridge Mountains, was sold to editor Rachel Kahan at William Morrow (an imprint of Harpercollins) by her agent Alexandra Machinist at Janklow & Nesbit. Publishers Weekly listed the deal last Friday and the proposed publication date is spring of 2014.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers