Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
Adjunct English Instructor Sarah Creech's debut novel, Season of the Dragonflies, about an estranged daughter's return home to her family's lucrative enchanted perfumery in the Blue Ridge Mountains, was sold to editor Rachel Kahan at William Morrow (an imprint of Harpercollins) by her agent Alexandra Machinist at Janklow & Nesbit. Publishers Weekly listed the deal last Friday and the proposed publication date is spring of 2014.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie