Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
Adjunct English Instructor Sarah Creech's debut novel, Season of the Dragonflies, about an estranged daughter's return home to her family's lucrative enchanted perfumery in the Blue Ridge Mountains, was sold to editor Rachel Kahan at William Morrow (an imprint of Harpercollins) by her agent Alexandra Machinist at Janklow & Nesbit. Publishers Weekly listed the deal last Friday and the proposed publication date is spring of 2014.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"