Sarah Griffith publishes article
Assistant Professor of History Sarah Griffith's article "Where we Can Battle for the Lord and Japan: The Development of Liberal Protestant Anti-Racism Before World War II" has been accepted for publication in the JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, the flagship journal in the field. The article will appear in the September 2013 edition of the JAH.
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences
- Refugee Discussion Provides Timely, Helpful Insight into Refugee Resettlement