Sarah Griffith publishes article
Assistant Professor of History Sarah Griffith's article "Where we Can Battle for the Lord and Japan: The Development of Liberal Protestant Anti-Racism Before World War II" has been accepted for publication in the JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, the flagship journal in the field. The article will appear in the September 2013 edition of the JAH.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States