Sarah Griffith publishes article
Assistant Professor of History Sarah Griffith's article "Where we Can Battle for the Lord and Japan: The Development of Liberal Protestant Anti-Racism Before World War II" has been accepted for publication in the JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, the flagship journal in the field. The article will appear in the September 2013 edition of the JAH.
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl