Sarah Griffith publishes article
Assistant Professor of History Sarah Griffith's article "Where we Can Battle for the Lord and Japan: The Development of Liberal Protestant Anti-Racism Before World War II" has been accepted for publication in the JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, the flagship journal in the field. The article will appear in the September 2013 edition of the JAH.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- History Professor Wins Award
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together