Sarah Griffith publishes article
Assistant Professor of History Sarah Griffith's article "Where we Can Battle for the Lord and Japan: The Development of Liberal Protestant Anti-Racism Before World War II" has been accepted for publication in the JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, the flagship journal in the field. The article will appear in the September 2013 edition of the JAH.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings