School of Communication Invites Applications for Two Professorships
Queens University of Charlotte's new School of Communication invites applications for two tenure-track positions in communication to begin August 2010.
Applicants for both assistant professor positions should possess a Ph.D. in communication and should take a broad approach to its study within a liberal arts context. The first position seeks a communication generalist with an emphasis in new media studies, organizational and strategic communication, or other related areas. The second position seeks a communication generalist with the ability to teach heavily into the core communication curriculum.
Queens is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from underrepresented groups including minorities, women, and persons with disabilities. The university is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute, through their research, teaching, and/or service, to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Queens University of Charlotte Launches Online Master’s in Communication
- Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
- Infinite Possibilities
- Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
- JODML Launch
- Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
- Dr. el-Nawawy interviewed on MarketPlace and by Los Angeles Times
- Dr. Freedman awarded competitive research grant
- Dr. McArthur featured in CampusTechnology.com article