School of Communication Invites Applications for Two Professorships
Queens University of Charlotte's new School of Communication invites applications for two tenure-track positions in communication to begin August 2010.
Applicants for both assistant professor positions should possess a Ph.D. in communication and should take a broad approach to its study within a liberal arts context. The first position seeks a communication generalist with an emphasis in new media studies, organizational and strategic communication, or other related areas. The second position seeks a communication generalist with the ability to teach heavily into the core communication curriculum.
Queens is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from underrepresented groups including minorities, women, and persons with disabilities. The university is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute, through their research, teaching, and/or service, to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School and Google Fiber Announce Partnership to Serve Community
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements