Marking the 10th anniversary of the 9-11 terror attacks
The Queens community united recently to mark the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks with a service of remembrance and lessons. During the event Queens unveiled a new peace pole near Everett Library that offers messages of peace in 16 different languages.
More than 100 students, faculty and staff gathered to sing and pray together, honoring the diversity of our campus community and the lessons our nation has learned during the past decade. The Queens Gospel Choir, Chaplain Dr. Diane Mowrey and others participated in the service.
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014