Marking the 10th anniversary of the 9-11 terror attacks
The Queens community united recently to mark the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks with a service of remembrance and lessons. During the event Queens unveiled a new peace pole near Everett Library that offers messages of peace in 16 different languages.
More than 100 students, faculty and staff gathered to sing and pray together, honoring the diversity of our campus community and the lessons our nation has learned during the past decade. The Queens Gospel Choir, Chaplain Dr. Diane Mowrey and others participated in the service.
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic