Marking the 10th anniversary of the 9-11 terror attacks
The Queens community united recently to mark the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks with a service of remembrance and lessons. During the event Queens unveiled a new peace pole near Everett Library that offers messages of peace in 16 different languages.
More than 100 students, faculty and staff gathered to sing and pray together, honoring the diversity of our campus community and the lessons our nation has learned during the past decade. The Queens Gospel Choir, Chaplain Dr. Diane Mowrey and others participated in the service.
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Queens Hosts Under Armour All-America Camp
- Queens to Break Ground on State-of-the-Art Tennis Center
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School