Marking the 10th anniversary of the 9-11 terror attacks
The Queens community united recently to mark the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks with a service of remembrance and lessons. During the event Queens unveiled a new peace pole near Everett Library that offers messages of peace in 16 different languages.
More than 100 students, faculty and staff gathered to sing and pray together, honoring the diversity of our campus community and the lessons our nation has learned during the past decade. The Queens Gospel Choir, Chaplain Dr. Diane Mowrey and others participated in the service.
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future