Marking the 10th anniversary of the 9-11 terror attacks
The Queens community united recently to mark the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks with a service of remembrance and lessons. During the event Queens unveiled a new peace pole near Everett Library that offers messages of peace in 16 different languages.
More than 100 students, faculty and staff gathered to sing and pray together, honoring the diversity of our campus community and the lessons our nation has learned during the past decade. The Queens Gospel Choir, Chaplain Dr. Diane Mowrey and others participated in the service.
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships