Queens earns second place in national social media contest
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've earned a second place Shorty Award, as a best producer of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award's #college category recognizes institutions of higher learning that use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, to effective engage with students, and - most importantly - demonstrate school spirit. Queens earned second place just behind Butler University, and ranked ahead of The University of Florida, Roanoke College, Boston University's School of Communication, Syracuse University, and several other schools.
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014