Queens earns second place in national social media contest
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've earned a second place Shorty Award, as a best producer of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award's #college category recognizes institutions of higher learning that use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, to effective engage with students, and - most importantly - demonstrate school spirit. Queens earned second place just behind Butler University, and ranked ahead of The University of Florida, Roanoke College, Boston University's School of Communication, Syracuse University, and several other schools.
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- New Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- Queens Inducts New Trustees Emeriti
- 2013 Commencement Speakers Each Have Made a Difference