Queens earns second place in national social media contest
In 2010, a national college research website ranked Queens as one of America's most innovative institutions in terms of social media practices. Now, we've earned a second place Shorty Award, as a best producer of short content on social media (categories range from Actor/Actress to Government to College).
The Shorty Award's #college category recognizes institutions of higher learning that use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, to effective engage with students, and - most importantly - demonstrate school spirit. Queens earned second place just behind Butler University, and ranked ahead of The University of Florida, Roanoke College, Boston University's School of Communication, Syracuse University, and several other schools.
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study
- Charles Israel Has a Recent Story Published
- Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
- There's a new club in town, and it's making a big splash on campus