Siu Challons-Lipton Presents Paper
Siu Challons-Lipton presented her paper on "Fully Awake? Fully Connected? The need for a Black Mountain Education" at the 4th International Black Mountain Conference on September 29th.
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr