Siu Challons-Lipton Presents Paper
Siu Challons-Lipton presented her paper on "Fully Awake? Fully Connected? The need for a Black Mountain Education" at the 4th International Black Mountain Conference on September 29th.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings