Social Media Today on YouTube
The School of Communication and The Charlotte Observer presented "Social Media Today" on December 7. The free seminar, held in Sykes Auditorium, featured Joshua Benton, director of the Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard University.
Members of the School of Communication faculty and staff and the staff of the Charlotte Observer collaborated for a wonderful event. Special thanks to student media advisor Stephanie Jennings and members of Lambda Pi Eta National Honor Society members Judy Ellis, Katherine Johnson, and Timothy Snedeker for their work to make the event a success.
For more information on the School of Communication, click here.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Queens University of Charlotte Launches Online Master’s in Communication
- Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
- Infinite Possibilities
- Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
- JODML Launch
- Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
- Dr. el-Nawawy interviewed on MarketPlace and by Los Angeles Times