Social Media Today on YouTube
The School of Communication and The Charlotte Observer presented "Social Media Today" on December 7. The free seminar, held in Sykes Auditorium, featured Joshua Benton, director of the Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard University.
Members of the School of Communication faculty and staff and the staff of the Charlotte Observer collaborated for a wonderful event. Special thanks to student media advisor Stephanie Jennings and members of Lambda Pi Eta National Honor Society members Judy Ellis, Katherine Johnson, and Timothy Snedeker for their work to make the event a success.
For more information on the School of Communication, click here.
- Guest Susan Crawford Discusses Civic Engagement in Technology
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Queens Chronicle wins an award as a result of design and technology advances
- The Knight School takes another step toward making Charlotte a model city for digital literacy
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"