Dr. Weller-Gregory led a social media workshop
02/17/12 - On Feb. 16 Dr. Kim Weller Gregory of the Knight School led a social media workshop at the Cornwell Center for the Myers Park Baptist Church community. Her presentation focused on online safety and Facebook. After her presentation, Queens students provided one-on-one training for the community members. This digital media session was part of the Knight Vision initiatives within the Knight School. For more information, please contact Jennifer Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie