Dr. Weller-Gregory led a social media workshop
02/17/12 - On Feb. 16 Dr. Kim Weller Gregory of the Knight School led a social media workshop at the Cornwell Center for the Myers Park Baptist Church community. Her presentation focused on online safety and Facebook. After her presentation, Queens students provided one-on-one training for the community members. This digital media session was part of the Knight Vision initiatives within the Knight School. For more information, please contact Jennifer Hull at email@example.com.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits