Dr. Weller-Gregory led a social media workshop
02/17/12 - On Feb. 16 Dr. Kim Weller Gregory of the Knight School led a social media workshop at the Cornwell Center for the Myers Park Baptist Church community. Her presentation focused on online safety and Facebook. After her presentation, Queens students provided one-on-one training for the community members. This digital media session was part of the Knight Vision initiatives within the Knight School. For more information, please contact Jennifer Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook