Dr. Weller-Gregory led a social media workshop
02/17/12 - On Feb. 16 Dr. Kim Weller Gregory of the Knight School led a social media workshop at the Cornwell Center for the Myers Park Baptist Church community. Her presentation focused on online safety and Facebook. After her presentation, Queens students provided one-on-one training for the community members. This digital media session was part of the Knight Vision initiatives within the Knight School. For more information, please contact Jennifer Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline