Southeastern Regional Conference of the American Music Therapy Association
March 29-31 about 250 music therapists and students were in town for the annual Southeastern Regional Conference of the American Music Therapy Association.
- Dr. Becky Engen was the local conference chair and presented "The 2011 Fifth Edition CBMT Recertification Manual: New Options and Opportunities."
- Dr. Varvara Pasiali was co-chair of the Hospitality Committee and presented, "Show Me the Music: Simple Improvisational Techniques to Rev up Your Practice."
- Clinical Supervisors Meg Johnson, Annelle Wilder, Anna-Catherine Fowler and Sabrina Williams had leadership roles and coordinated students to assist in the smooth running of the conference.
- Dr. Cathy Anderson was the keynote speaker at "For Music Therapists: This is Your Brain on Creativity."
- The Human Triptych Collective featured Dr. Eric Mullis and other Charlotte area musicians and dance artists performing at the opening session.
- Bob Teixeira and his wife, Tanja, performed during the awards luncheon.
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Second Novel Book Deal
- Political Science for Visual People
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education