Southeastern Regional Conference of the American Music Therapy Association
March 29-31 about 250 music therapists and students were in town for the annual Southeastern Regional Conference of the American Music Therapy Association.
- Dr. Becky Engen was the local conference chair and presented "The 2011 Fifth Edition CBMT Recertification Manual: New Options and Opportunities."
- Dr. Varvara Pasiali was co-chair of the Hospitality Committee and presented, "Show Me the Music: Simple Improvisational Techniques to Rev up Your Practice."
- Clinical Supervisors Meg Johnson, Annelle Wilder, Anna-Catherine Fowler and Sabrina Williams had leadership roles and coordinated students to assist in the smooth running of the conference.
- Dr. Cathy Anderson was the keynote speaker at "For Music Therapists: This is Your Brain on Creativity."
- The Human Triptych Collective featured Dr. Eric Mullis and other Charlotte area musicians and dance artists performing at the opening session.
- Bob Teixeira and his wife, Tanja, performed during the awards luncheon.
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award