Spring '12 Dean's List
Congratulations to our Spring 2012 Dean's List recipients:
Their exceptional work during the Fall 2011 semester placed them on the Dean's List. Degree candidates who achieve a term grade point average of 3.5 in at least 12 hours of graded academic work are named to this prestigious list. Achieving such rank is a testament to their commitment to become a successful Queens student and graduate.
The faculty and administration of Queens University of Charlotte and the Knight School of Communication are proud of these individuals for their achievement and appreciate the example of academic excellence that they have provided for their fellow students.
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors