Spring '12 Dean's List
Congratulations to our Spring 2012 Dean's List recipients:
Their exceptional work during the Fall 2011 semester placed them on the Dean's List. Degree candidates who achieve a term grade point average of 3.5 in at least 12 hours of graded academic work are named to this prestigious list. Achieving such rank is a testament to their commitment to become a successful Queens student and graduate.
The faculty and administration of Queens University of Charlotte and the Knight School of Communication are proud of these individuals for their achievement and appreciate the example of academic excellence that they have provided for their fellow students.
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International
- Queens Students Raise $26,000 for St. Jude and Become Top Fundraising School in the Southeast
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015