Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
The St. Jude Executive Board hosted another successful fundraising event this year. Our students were able to raise nearly $20,000 leading up to and throughout the third annual St. Jude "Up 'til Dawn" event. All of the proceeds from the event will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
This year's event included a variety of fun activities to keep students awake through the night, such as a human rendition of the popular board game Hungry Hungry Hippos, in addition to a duct-tape fashion show.
The past three years have established Queens as a regular participant in this great cause and a welcomed tradition on campus. It has developed a number of leadership opportunities for our students as well. Congratulations to all student participants for producing a great result.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources