Stetzler speaks at NC Dietetic Association conference
Sonja Stetzler, MA, adjunct instructor in the Knight School of Communication presented a talk, "Communication and Generations-Bridging the Gap" at the North Carolina Dietetic Association's annual conference in Winston-Salem on April 19.
As a communication and leadership coach, Sonja Stetzler helps individuals in organizations develop their soft skills for a competitive edge. She obtained her Masters degree in Organizational Communication from Queens University of Charlotte and she is a member of the Professional Edge Advanced Toastmasters in South Charlotte. She has held positions in management, sales, and sales management and currently teaches Public Speaking in the Knight School.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus