Stetzler speaks at NC Dietetic Association conference
Sonja Stetzler, MA, adjunct instructor in the Knight School of Communication presented a talk, "Communication and Generations-Bridging the Gap" at the North Carolina Dietetic Association's annual conference in Winston-Salem on April 19.
As a communication and leadership coach, Sonja Stetzler helps individuals in organizations develop their soft skills for a competitive edge. She obtained her Masters degree in Organizational Communication from Queens University of Charlotte and she is a member of the Professional Edge Advanced Toastmasters in South Charlotte. She has held positions in management, sales, and sales management and currently teaches Public Speaking in the Knight School.
- Q&A With Dean Richard Mathieu of the McColl School of Business
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community