Stetzler speaks at NC Dietetic Association conference
Sonja Stetzler, MA, adjunct instructor in the Knight School of Communication presented a talk, "Communication and Generations-Bridging the Gap" at the North Carolina Dietetic Association's annual conference in Winston-Salem on April 19.
As a communication and leadership coach, Sonja Stetzler helps individuals in organizations develop their soft skills for a competitive edge. She obtained her Masters degree in Organizational Communication from Queens University of Charlotte and she is a member of the Professional Edge Advanced Toastmasters in South Charlotte. She has held positions in management, sales, and sales management and currently teaches Public Speaking in the Knight School.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success