Stetzler speaks at NC Dietetic Association conference
Sonja Stetzler, MA, adjunct instructor in the Knight School of Communication presented a talk, "Communication and Generations-Bridging the Gap" at the North Carolina Dietetic Association's annual conference in Winston-Salem on April 19.
As a communication and leadership coach, Sonja Stetzler helps individuals in organizations develop their soft skills for a competitive edge. She obtained her Masters degree in Organizational Communication from Queens University of Charlotte and she is a member of the Professional Edge Advanced Toastmasters in South Charlotte. She has held positions in management, sales, and sales management and currently teaches Public Speaking in the Knight School.
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements