Stetzler speaks at NC Dietetic Association conference
Sonja Stetzler, MA, adjunct instructor in the Knight School of Communication presented a talk, "Communication and Generations-Bridging the Gap" at the North Carolina Dietetic Association's annual conference in Winston-Salem on April 19.
As a communication and leadership coach, Sonja Stetzler helps individuals in organizations develop their soft skills for a competitive edge. She obtained her Masters degree in Organizational Communication from Queens University of Charlotte and she is a member of the Professional Edge Advanced Toastmasters in South Charlotte. She has held positions in management, sales, and sales management and currently teaches Public Speaking in the Knight School.
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs