Students Engaged in Digital Media
Queens University of Charlotte's Communication majors are always-on, and nowhere is this better demonstrated than in the classroom. Recently, undergraduate students in Dr. John McArthur's Public Relations classes contributed to the content and design of the new School of Communication website at Queens.
Students worked in pairs to populate the content for each page under the School of Communication heading at Queens. The result of their collective efforts is a dynamic and user-friendly site which demonstrates the talent of our students and the result of their learning related to writing and editing for digital media. We appreciate their efforts for this website and we look forward to continuously involving students in media design projects both in the classroom and in real-world practice.
Contributing students include:
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Knight Foundation Provides Grant to Knight School of Communication
- Guest Susan Crawford Discusses Civic Engagement in Technology