Students Engaged in Digital Media
Queens University of Charlotte's Communication majors are always-on, and nowhere is this better demonstrated than in the classroom. Recently, undergraduate students in Dr. John McArthur's Public Relations classes contributed to the content and design of the new School of Communication website at Queens.
Students worked in pairs to populate the content for each page under the School of Communication heading at Queens. The result of their collective efforts is a dynamic and user-friendly site which demonstrates the talent of our students and the result of their learning related to writing and editing for digital media. We appreciate their efforts for this website and we look forward to continuously involving students in media design projects both in the classroom and in real-world practice.
Contributing students include:
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Queens University of Charlotte Launches Online Master’s in Communication
- Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
- Infinite Possibilities
- Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
- JODML Launch
- Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
- Dr. el-Nawawy interviewed on MarketPlace and by Los Angeles Times
- Dr. Freedman awarded competitive research grant
- Dr. McArthur featured in CampusTechnology.com article